I started swimming today so I thought my supper should match the bikini theme as well. This is a summer salad with organic spring mix mesclun, avocado, cherry tomatoes, apple mango, hazelnuts, and a drizzle of vegan sesame dressing. It’s still winter here in Hong Kong but I always have young fresh coconuts in the fridge. This salad with coconut and the satisfaction after swimming are just what I need after work on a Wednesday.
Important Legal InformationAll content on this blog is the property of the blog owner/author and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. No reproduction or borrowing of any materials, including ideas, text, photos and videos, are allowed. For reuse or distribution of any materials on this blog, you MUST provide a link to this site.
This work by Angie Palmer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
- 225,798 visitors
- Follow From the U.S. to Hong Kong on WordPress.com
Search on our blog
Search for different categories:
- Hello from “veganangiep”
- My cancer story (part 12 – last): The art (and science) of war
- My cancer story (part 11): A brand new day
- My cancer story (part 10): The final battle
- My cancer story (part 9): A different kind of battle
- Featuring health and vegan products/restaurants
- My cancer story (part 8): The 180-degree change
- Sharing cancer stories, live.
- My cancer story (part 7): My angels arrive
- The Vegan Sidekick
- My dog ate my homework
- My cancer story (part 6): Struggling with the monster
- My cancer story (part 5): Combating the monster
- First Raw Chinese Festival brings raw foodists and experts to Hong Kong
- My cancer story (part 4): The struggle continues
- My cancer story (part 3): Moving to Ohio
- My cancer story (part 2): Investigating the monster
- My cancer story (part 1): The scare begins
- Challenge for my dad: Reversing diabetes
- The start of my cancer story (prologue)
- Vegan reward for a great workout
- Detox in a National 5A Tourist Attraction this summer
- 15 things I learned from the Chinese mob boss
- Eat, Exercise, Love
- Happy Cow, China needs you too.
Follow me on Instagram
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets